The Infallibility and Decency of Fatima Massuma A.S
A Short Biography
Birth: 173 AH
Imam Reza: 148 AH
Migration to Khorasan: 201 AH
Years under brother training: 21 ( till 200 AH)
Absence of father over Haroon’s father’s imprisonment: from the age of 6
Evidences for Her Infallibility:
- Her nickname, which was given by Imam Reza (a)
- Honoring Imams (five infallibles have spoken about the greatness of her dignity which some signify her immaculateness)
– Imam Reza (PBUH): Who ever visits her it is as if he has visited me.
– Hadiths narrated from Imam al-Sadiq (a), and Imam al-Jawad (a):
Paradise is the reward of one who visits Fatima, the daughter of Imam al-Kazim (a). (Kamil al-Ziyarat, 1977, p. 536; Majlesi, Bahar al-Anwar, 1403/1403, c99, p. 265-268)
– Imam al-Sadiq (a) said: “Be aware that for Allah (swt) is a haram and that is Mecca, there is a haram for the Prophet (s) and it is Medina – for Amir al-Mu’minin Ali (pbuh) is a haram and that is Kufa and Qom is a small kufa – know that paradise has 8 doors in which three of them are opened from Qom then he said: A woman from my children – her name is Fatimah bint Musa – will be rested there, and with her intercession she will enter the Shiites to Paradise.
– A woman of my children named Fatima will be buried in it- whoever visited her, Paradise will become Wajib for him/her.
This hadith was issued 45 years before the birth of Fatimah Masumeh (pbuh)
- Ma’thur (quoted-by-Imam) Ziyarah, unlike non-quoted pilgrimage letters for children of Imams.
– After Lady Fatima Zahra (pbuh), the only pilgrimage quoted from the Infallible Imams (a) for a woman
– Two pilgrimages from Imam al-Rida (a):
Nicknames used by Imam in Ziyarah for her signifies her immaculateness:
• Tahera, who has attained the position of inner purity and spirit and is far from sins.
• Hamida, praiser of God.
• Al-Barra, the philanthropist.
• Al-Rashida, who has attained perfection and intellectual and spiritual development.
• Taqiyya, who has attained the position of proximity to Taqwa.
• Naqiya, who is well-liked and chosen.
• Al-Raziyya, who has attained the satisfaction of God and is fully satisfied with His God.
• Marziah, whom God is pleased with.
- The pilgrimage of all prophets of Ulul-Azm and 14 infallibles.
According to the ziyarah mentioned from Imam Al-Rida (a), the pilgrimage of Hazrat Masuma (pbuh) is a pilgrimage of all prophets of Ulul-Azm – Adam, Noah, Moses, Jesus and the Messenger of Allah (a.s.) and Allah (swt) and pilgrimage of all fourteen infallibles (a.s.).
- The Position of Intercession of Hazrat Massumah
- In the narration:
God has a shrine which is Mecca, the Prophet has a shrine and it is Medina and Imam Ali (AS) has a shrine and it is Kufa and Qom is a small Kufa that opens three doors from the eight doors of Paradise to Qom – a woman from my children in Qom She dies, her name is Fatima, the daughter of Moses (AS), and through her intercession, all my Shiites will enter Paradise.
اَلَا وَ إِنَّ قمَّ الْکوفةُ الصغِیرَةُ أَلَا إِن لِلْجنَّةِ ثَمَانِیةَ أَبْوَابٍ ثلَاثَةٌ منْهَا إِلَی قُمَّ تُقْبَضُ فِیهَا امْرَأَةٌ مِنْ وُلْدِی اسْمُهَا فَاطِمَةُ بِنْتُ مُوسَی وَ تُدْخَلُ بِشَفَاعَتِهَا شِیعَتِی الْجَنَّةَ بِأَجْمَعِهِم
(Jami’ al-Hadith al-Shi’a, vol. 12, p. 617, Bahar al-Anwar, vol. 57, p. 228)
- In pilgrimage:
O Fatima, intercede for me in Paradise, for you have a high position with God.
یا فَاطِمَةُ اشْفَعِی لِی فِی الْجَنَّةِ فَإِنَّ لَک عِنْدَاللَّهِ شَأْناً مِنَ الشأْن
- Worship of Hazrat Masumah (a)
During the seventeen days that she stayed in Qom and in the house of Musa b. Khazraj, Masuma (a) had arranged a special altar for worship and praying, and this is just a corner of a lifetime of worship and humility of the pure nature towards God . (Photo of her praying Mihrab: Bait ul-Noor in Qom)
- The event of “May her father be sacrificed for Her and her Knowledge”
Imam al-Kazim (a) had traveled — a group of Shiites came to his house in Medina to ask a few questions — he was not. They wrote the questions in a paper and gave them to the people of the house, they came to say goodbye tomorrow – they saw that Hazrat Masumah (a), who was about 5-6 years old, gave them the answers to all the writings – they ran into Imam (a) on the way to the Imam – Imam said three times when He saw the answers: Fidahah Abuha (May her father be sacrificed for Her).
- Her move to Qom for the purpose of Khorasan in order to defend the privacy of the Imamah
The great and meaningful migration of Hazrat Masumeh (a) to support the wilaya of Imam Ali Musa al-Rida (a) and to strengthen the matter of leadership and Wilayah.
- The process of her burial and the masked riders
At the time of the arrival of Hazrat Mas’suma Ali al-Salam to Qom, it was called the Garden of Babelan, which was one of the gardens of Musa b. Khzaraj. There, the Ash’aris dug a crypt, but they did not know who should put her (s) in the grave. Suddenly, two people were found riding the masked side of the desert when they reached the close, got off their horses and prayed on the body of Hazrat Masoumeh, then they entered the crypt and buried the body. Then they came out and left and no one knew who they were. [Hazrat Masoumeh Cheshmeh Efshan Kawsar, Muhammadi Eshtehardi, p. 40.]. This implies her dignity and honor.
- Qom (a dry city with salt water) as the center of knowledge of Ahlil Bayt;
Such a city cannot be the source of knowledge of AhlilBayt and the first for-riding Shiite Hozah (Islamic Seminary) in the World.
- Many Imamzadehs in Qom After Hazrat Masumeh
A total of 444 great Imamzadehs are buried in Qom after Fatimah Massumah, near and around her Holy Shrine only and only after her.
- Not quoting even one error and sin from her while she was known by all as the daughter of Imam Kadhim.
In Her innocence:
- Weeping in brother’s parting
Yes, Hazrat Masumah (a) was very annoyed, the dream of visiting her father and brother remained in her heart, and she said farewell to this world with a heart full of grief. During the few days that Al-Masumah (a) was in Qom, she was weeping from the parting of her brother and was sad.
- Reasons for no marriage
- No Match
- The fear of the government full of repression of Harun in marriage with the daughters of His Holiness
3. No Chadors
When Harun al-Rasheed’s daughters used the dresses of the textured gold and were in worldly blessing, the father of Hazrat Masumah (a) was in prison in the dungeon, and the daughters of Musa b. Ja’far (a) did not have enough chadors for the prayers and took turns praying.
But I want to say that oh Fatima Masumah, although you did not see your brother here and you passed away far away from your beloved brother. It’s all hard and desperate. You never saw the dismembered body of the brother and nephew anymore. You did not see the brother’s head on top of the spear. You didn’t see the horse attacking the brother’s body. You did not see Ali Asghar’s crying for thirst and quenched by an arrow. You did not see the cries of Ruqayya and Sakineh. Where were you to see how Zaynab ran from the tent to the slaughterpit, hit the ground and kept calling Hussein. she didn’t recognize the brother when he got to the body, she called, “Are you my brother?” are you the son of my mother? Instead of kissing on the brother’s face, she kissed the severed veins.
Saliullah Alik or Abba Abdullah
Forces of Nafs (soul) and how they release you from suffering and depression
The difference/ relationship between the brain, mind, Nafs (Soul), heart, and recognizing the root cause of
human suffering and depression through the ontological knowledge of these powers.
Don’t break hearts!
Heavy Costs for the Shrines of the Imams, Why? Are They Satisfied with?
The best answer to this question is that these shrines belong to the Ahl al-Bayt and the Ahl al-Bayt themselves have special care and attention to their shrine. If these constructions, beautifications and expansion of the shrines were not to the satisfaction of the owners…
Leave a Reply