Fatimah Massumah, the Role Model for the Universal Propagators of Islam
The Role of Ma’ssumah in:
The key to all success
Her father’s departure
- Bearing hardships
Her brother’s departure
- Her knowledge
- The Event of Fidaha Abuha
- Her narrations
One of his characteristics was that he was aware of the sciences of Islam and the family of Muhammad (peace be upon him) and was one of the narrators of hadith. There are several hadiths in which the name of Hazrat Fatemeh Masoumeh, peace be upon her, is mentioned in their document. Allameh Amini cites some of them in Sharif al-Ghadir’s book, such as: On the authority of Fatima bint Ali ibn Musa al-Reza, Hadith Ghadeer. (Allama Amini, Ghadir, vol. 1, p. 196) The supreme one is the lady.
- Her propagating teacher
Her brother is an Imam who has nourished her spiritually and knowledgably for 21 years.
High officials and scientific, mystical and moral perfections
- Her chastity
- One reason for the chastity of a woman is to know and have little about her.
- No marriage
- Caring about the residing place (Mussa b. Khazraj)
- Her bravery
- No fear of death or being mocked or violation and rebuke of dogmatists
- Movement from Madinah to Marv in all hazards
- Acceptance of hardships and dangers
- Her cries
A strong sword
Political cries of Hazrat Fatemeh Masoumeh (PBUH) Following the political cries of Hazrat Zahra (PBUH) after the demise of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) and Hazrat Zainab (PBUH) after the Karbala incident, during this trip, the hypocrisy of Ma’mun was removed and everyone knew that Imam Reza (AS)’s acceptance of viceregency is in fact enclosed so that they can not even perform an Eid al-Fitr prayer according to the tradition of the Holy Prophet (PBUH).
This was why Imam Reza wrote to her sister to come to Marv. (she backed Imam in his mission for uncovering the deceitful plan of Ma’mun and to propagate tat Imam Reza was forced to Marv and viceregency)
- Family honor as a dedicative means of Tableegh (the daughter, sister, and aunt of Imams)
Her father, brother, mother, nephews
- Her worships
Worshipping strategy vs Field movement strategy: The night survival of his seventeen-day in the last days of his honorable life
- Her shrine (Tableegh is continued even after death)
- Today, thanks to this great lady, Qom has become a major scientific, cultural and research center in the world, and hundreds of scientific schools, research centers and equipped libraries are engaged in scientific and cultural activities in the field of Islam and Shiism.
- Becoming a tourist city
- Qom, a city that is at a very low level in terms of climate and beautiful natural landscapes and has a hot and dry desert climate and had little economic and biological prosperity, thanks to this noble lady to a scientific, cultural city. And became an economy that today plays the leading role in the Islamic world in terms of science and has become one of the metropolises of Iran in terms of social and bio-urban
- Her martyrdom
After Masoumeh and her companions arrived in Saveh, government officials clashed with them and many members of the convoy were martyred. At the same time, Fatimah Masoumeh fell ill.
Some have considered her illness as a result of grief and sorrow: “When Masoumeh saw the torn bodies of her 23 brothers and nephews, she became very sad and became ill as a result.
Don’t break hearts!
He said my father lowered his head. “Then he raised his head and said, ‘Do not disgrace anyone!’